Dolphin SVN r6144

Revision 6144:

Fix EFB Scaled Copy in OpenGL plugin.

It no longer uses the TEXTURE_RECTANGLE extension for GameCube textures. Since GameCube always uses normalized texture coordinates, it’s an unnecessary burden.

Please test hi-res textures.

Wow, it’s been a while.

Revision 6143

GCPad/Wiimote New: (OS X Config Dialog) Temporarily fix a crash when selecting an item in the device list (a current bug in wxWidgets with wxTE_PROCESS_ENTER). (Windows DirectInput) Hopefully made axis enumeration and the fall back to polled data(for drivers which don’t support buffered data) simpler and more foolproof (a few users were having issues with a few specific gamepads).

Revision 6142

JitIL: Improved the register usage and remove extra MOVAPD instructions. This is for the speed optimization.

Скачать:

r6144 x86 – скачать, зеркало

r6144 x64 – скачать, зеркало

Dolphin SVN r6141

Revision 6141:

Include «Hash.h» rather than «hash.h» for case-sensitive file systems.

Fix some compiler warnings.

Revision 6140

JitIL: Disabled the jitting of psq_l when inst.W == 1. This is a test commit to check Issue 3114.

Revision 6139

sometimes to advance you have to make a step back.
use plain vertex arrays instead of VBOs to render in Opengl plugin as the nature of the data make VBOs slower. This must bring, depending on the implementation, a good speedup in opengl.
in my system now opengl and d3d9 have a difference of 1 to 5 fps depending of the game.
some cleanup and a little work pointing to future improvements in the way of rendering.
please test and check for any errors.

Revision 6138

Bugfix for the TLB cache used by the MMU. Thanks to drkIIRaziel for spotting it.

Скачать:

r6141 x86 – скачать, зеркало

r6141 x64 – скачать, зеркало

Dolphin SVN r6136

Revision 6136:

Further optimised the JIT cache lookup. Attempted to fix the Wii games in ICC builds.

Revision 6135

JitIL: Restored some instruction handlers reverted in r6131. If this revision does not introduce the bugs reported in Issue 3097 and r6127, the cause of the bugs is the wrong implementation of «mtcrf» which was fixed in r6134. If not, there are other bugs. I will revert again. Any way, they were my fault. I’m sorry for all.

Revision 6134

JitIL: Fixed the wrong implementation of «mtcrf». (The bit order was reverse…) This commit may fix the bugs reported in Issue 3097 and r6127. (I could not test them because I don’t have the games which are reported.)

Revision 6133

Fix RTC to report the correct system time in Wii and GC titles as reported in Issue 1817

Modify GetLocalTimeSinceJan1970 to account for DST.
GetGCTime() returns only GC epoch time(used by most Wii titles.)
IPL-DEV subtracts Wii bias before copying to m_RTC(mostly used by homebrew.)

Revision 6132

My first commit!
Done some refactoring around the PowerPC stuff. Main changes:

* Declared CPUCoreBase class
* Wrapped the interpreter into a class and made both it and JitBase inherit from CPUCoreBase
* Avoided reinitializing interpreter’s and Jit’s tables

A great deal of this work was done by nodchip, so kudos to him :-)
To finish, please forgive me for my not-so-great english.

Скачать:

r6136 x86 – скачать, зеркало

r6136 x64 – скачать, зеркало

Dolphin SVN r6131

Revision 6131:

JitIL: Partially reverted r6110 (andcx, norx, orcx, nandx, and eqvx) to fix the bug reported in Issue 3097.

Revision 6130

JitIL: Commented out folding rules which are not tested. This commit is for the check of the bug reported in Issue 3097. The bug was introduced in r6110 by myself. In r6110, I added a function to convert andx, nandx, andcx, orx, norx, orcx, xorx, and eqvx into IRs. It is clear that the function has the bug. However I could not find the bug in the function. Then I thought there may be bugs in folding rules in IRBuilder because there are some untested folding rules which fold and, or, xor, etc. (This is also written by myself. I’m sorry.) I tested some folding rules and commented out the other untested rules.

Revision 6129

Optimised the JIT cache lookup in JIT and JITIL. Gives a <5% speed-up in GameCube games. Wii games and GC games+MMU get a smaller speed-up. Cleaned up some code in the JIT and memory functions. Скачать:

r6131 x86 – скачать, зеркало

r6131 x64 – скачать, зеркало

Dolphin SVN r6128

Revision 6128:

JitIL: Extracted local variables to prevent calling regLocForInst()/fregLocForInst() many times. It was pointed out in r6127.

Revision 6127

JitIL: Improved the register usage of some IL instructions (SExt8, ICmp*, DupSingleToMReg, InsertDoubleInMReg) for the speed improvement.

Скачать:

r6128 x86 – скачать, зеркало

r6128 x64 – скачать, зеркало

Dolphin SVN r6124

Revision 6124:

some experiments with lighting, please test an let me know if is a improvement or make things worst

Revision 6123

Changed WII IPC HLE to continue execution after the game attempts to open unknown devices.
The allows Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands to be played.
Fixes issue 2684

Скачать:

r6124 x86 – скачать, зеркало

r6124 x64 – скачать, зеркало

Dolphin SVN r6122

Revision 6122:

small number mistake

Revision 6121

9/10-bit accelerometer data interleaved with buttons
some useless IR pointer math… It still doesn’t make rotation work
a sign fix when tilting along y axis (twisting the wiimote)

Revision 6120

JIT compiler:
* Improved constants folding in load/store instructions
* Merged load instructions

This is almost the same commit as r6076/r6077 but x64 build has been fixed.
Thanks a lot to skidau and BHaaL!!

Revision 6119

Reverted r6112… The iPhone client was submitted to Cydia with the apropiate patches

Revision 6118

JitIL: Reverted r6117 because I could not find the case js.downcountAmount == 0. I’m sorry for confusion.

Скачать:

r6122 x86 – скачать, зеркало

r6122 x64 – скачать, зеркало