DX9/DX11: Fix and simplify ClearScreen. At least fixes a small glitch in Super Mario Sunshine with DX11, might fix several other things as well in both plugins though (so test this, please!)
Explanation of this commit: We only have to care about four BP registers in ClearScreen, the remaining API state should be reset. The colorEnable and alphaEnable parameters are obsolete, for some reason directly using them caused the SMS glitch with DX11 (because of that bpmem.zcontrol.pixel_format == PIXELFMT_RGBA6_Z24 check in BPFunctions.cpp, is this one actually correct?)
The comment in BPFunctions.cpp was at least misleading (if not even wrong), so I removed it.
For what it’s worth, someone needs to port this to the OpenGL and Software plugins (unless they’re doing this properly already)
Add an experimental CMake build system as a possible replacement for SCons. Only tested on Linux, should work on OS X and Windows in the future as well though.
Some notes about this:
– config.h doesn’t get written yet, so you’ll have to use one generated by SCons
– dependency checking isn’t really implemented, yet. Just some basic checks for OpenGL or ALSA, we need something more sophisticated though.
– the OpenGL plugin fails to load for some reason which I can’t debug right now due to the libc debuginfo package version in openSUSE not matching the runtime packages
– there’s even some support for generating install packages (rpm/deb/.. packages, NSIS installer, etc). It doesn’t work properly right now though, since some paths seem to be hardcoded into Dolphin’s source
– probably lots of other stuff I forgot… Just take a look at all the TODOs in the CMakeLists.txt files for more information ;P
Additionally, I added various files to the svn:ignore list.
tl;dr: Unless you are a dev or you’re building binary packages, this commit shouldn’t bother you :P
r6327 x86 – скачать, зеркало
r6327 x64 – скачать, зеркало
Core/DSPCore: Extended opcode handling fixes
* Make writeToBackLog private to DSPIntExtOps.cpp
(JIT variants of ‘l and ‘ln are disabled and broken as is)
* Make zeroing of the backlog conditional on doing an interpreter fallback and
do it at a few more places
* Fix selection of cleanup for extended opcodes.
* Fix the DSP unit tests to correctly emit the function prolog/epilog
(else EBX wouldn’t be saved)
* Add a few more DSP unit tests
r6325 x86 – скачать, зеркало
r6325 x64 – скачать, зеркало
Attempt to fix real wiimote delay issues experienced by some. (Issue 3428)
Only enable shader dumping in Debug/DebugFast builds since the required information isn’t available in Release builds due to performance reasons.
DX9, Debugger: Implement pixel/vertex shader and texture dumping.
r6324 x86 – скачать, зеркало
r6324 x64 – скачать, зеркало
Remove vestiges of standalone memcard manager build.
remove standalone MemcardManager, now has its own repo
add some svn:ignores (windows build dirs)
VideoCommon: Properly upscale the mantissa of some fog params.
Might fix games with minor gfx glitches, try e.g. Super Mario Sunshine or Super Mario Galaxy 2.
r6321 x86 – скачать, зеркало
r6321 x64 – скачать, зеркало
Gah, need _both_ -search_paths_first and -Z.
Re-establish /usr/lib priority over /usr/local/lib using -Z instead
of -search_paths_first which doesn’t play well with –sysroot.
r6318 x86 – скачать, зеркало
r6318 x64 – скачать, зеркало
Only link with libdl on Linux.
The wxProgressDialog delay bug has been fixed since 2.9.1.
r6316 x86 – скачать, зеркало
r6316 x64 – скачать, зеркало
More robust way of building on 10.6 for a 10.5+ target.
Properly emulate the alpha read pixel engine register function (used for EFB peeks).
A couple minor things I have left over
OpenGL plugin: Should fix building with earlier versions of GLEW. You’ll still need the latest GLEW if you want to try dual-source blending.
r6314 x86 – скачать, зеркало
r6314 x64 – скачать, зеркало
Fix an off-by-one error introduced in r6309.
DX11: Fix ClearScreen properly this time. Should fix quite a few games (or break them :P)
Fixes issue 3399.
Also remove unnecessary stateman/gfxstate applies:
– gfxstate->ApplyState/Reset only need to be called by VertexManager
– stateman->Apply only needs to be called before any Draw/DrawIndexed call
Fix a major speed regression from r6288:
Upon texture reloading, the cache entry hash wasn’t updated and thus we effectively disabled any texture caching in that case.
r6310 x86 – скачать, зеркало
r6310 x64 – скачать, зеркало
Added a safer OpenCL shutdown procedure.
Fixes issue 3015.
Fixes issue 3089.
Fixes issue 3099.
Fixes issue 3360.
OpenGL plugin: Support for dual-source blending, CURRENTLY DISABLED. It doesn’t work yet. To fix it, we may need to convert all our shaders to GLSL so that we can use glBindFragDataLocation.
r6307 x86 – скачать, зеркало
r6307 x64 – скачать, зеркало
DX11: If the virtual XFB list overflows, replace the oldest XFB with a new one instead of just failing.
Added the wait/sync back in the video thread on XFB swaps. Fixes issue 3391.
Changed the VI interrupts to occur on writes instead of reads.
r6305 x86 – скачать, зеркало
r6305 x64 – скачать, зеркало