Added support for a wider number of VID/PID reported by Wiimotes. Patch by palsch.
LLE JIT: Fixed the shift direction of the lsrnrx, asrnrx, lsrnr and asrnr instructions.
More ClearScreen fixes for PIXELFMT_RGB565_Z16…
some better default settings:
logging: turn off write to file
core: don’t insert anything in memcard b slot
video: efb scale to integral, AF to 1x
audio: 100% volume, 48KHz sample rate
Clarify comment about the use of event.Skip().
Support for multiple wiimotes on OS X.
Fixes issue 3703.
Note that HLE wiimote activation is currently a little broken, so to
use multiple wiimotes you need to open the wiimote configuration window,
refresh (connect to) the real wiimotes, start the emulation and then
select Connect Wiimote 2/3/4 from the Tools menu or with hotkeys.
Don’t reset all of ARAM when DSPReset is sent. Fixes issue 3594
Add the ability to Get / Set Array data from SysConf
wiimote bd’s are now read from (or added to if < 4 exist) SysConf in theory you should be able to use any valid sysconf file now, but i would advise against using a dolphin edited SysConf on a wii Скачать:
Fix Unix build.
data/user/wii/shared2/sys/readme.txt isn’t really accurate or necessary anymore.
Move AES to common lib
move pch includes to vcproj file for discio
Allow control of BT.SENS and BT.MOT sysconf values. Thought BT.SENS would fix issue 3362, I don’t think it did though…
Feel free to revert if the options seem unneeded.
Added a game property for the “Enable CPU Access” video option. Patch by Link_to_the_past.
Update Wii save import / export to use the same replace list as FileIO
add a couple of country codes I found through redump.org database
Fixes some file handling in IPC_HLE
* change File::GetSize to fetch the size directly from the open file instead
of stat’ing it when challed with a FILE*
* use changed File::GetSize(FILE *f) instead of calling with file name in two
* remove “seek_pos % file_size” hack for ZTP, so one can seek to the end of
file again. Please check Zelda: Twilight Princess for regressions
* return error codes when reading or writing from/to a file
A lot of those changes are from j4ck.fr0st, so kudos to him.
I did not change the file open mode for ISFS_OPEN_WRITE to “wb”. While that
would probably be more correct, it says in the comment that it might affect
Mario Kart Wii. I would prefer somebody with that game try that change
Please check your games for regressions (or even improvement). Some games that
may be affected are Zelda – Twilight Princess and Metroid Prime 3.
Fixes issue 1749
* Added 21 Arithmetic instructions to the JIT
* Used the DSPAnalyser to identify arithmetic/multiplier instructions that precede a conditional branch. This allows the JIT to skip updating the SR when nothing would read from it. Marked all arithmetic/multiplier instructions in the DSPTable for this purpose.
* Converted CheckExternalInterrupt into ASM
* Fixed a couple instructions in DSP Load/Store
More FIFO works, Hopefully this commit can fix randoms hangs in Wii Music, Wii Sports, maybe in Wii Resort, etc. Please test your games now. This commit is not related with FIFO Overflown and Fifo linked desync.
* 2nd attempt to fix Alpha channel on ClearScreen
On OS X, we claim all keyboard events while emulation is running to
avoid wxWidgets sounding the system beep for unhandled key events
when receiving pad/wiimote keypresses separately from HID devices.
Fix shadowing like in DX9..
Not sure if the previous commit broke anything, but better be safe..
Avoid shadowing variables.
Various ClearScreen fixes.
Will fix some games and break some others.
Assist trophies in SSBB work fine now, Super Mario Sunshine is a little broken again.
Still needs some more work…
Forgot committing the changes to VideoConfigDiag.h in r6625…
Add an option to toggle caching EFB->RAM copies.
skid_au had implemented this in a previous revision and enabled it by default, but it caused glitches if STC wasn’t set to “safe” (which kinda defeated the purpose since it slowed down stuff again).
Also renamed the “safe texture cache” to “accurate texture cache”, since setting the “safe” texture cache to “safe” sounds kind of silly..
added/changed some graphics plugin tooltips, added some low-res framebuffer options for getting a speedup (in pixel-shader-limited situations) at the cost of quality but without needing to make the window tiny, and fixed a little crash with closing the dx9 settings window at a bad time
update shader cache version to force regeneration
fix Issue 3539
* revert Clear Screen’s stuff from r6604
reason : failure! (are needed more testing)
this probably doesn’t fix anything noticeable, but, it seems like a bug that C_COLORMATRIX+4 overlapped with C_PLIGHTS