Guess what, more ClearScreen fixes.
Additionally a small cleanup.
More ClearScreen fixes for PIXELFMT_RGB565_Z16…
some better default settings:
logging: turn off write to file
core: don’t insert anything in memcard b slot
video: efb scale to integral, AF to 1x
audio: 100% volume, 48KHz sample rate
Clarify comment about the use of event.Skip().
Support for multiple wiimotes on OS X.
Fixes issue 3703.
Note that HLE wiimote activation is currently a little broken, so to
use multiple wiimotes you need to open the wiimote configuration window,
refresh (connect to) the real wiimotes, start the emulation and then
select Connect Wiimote 2/3/4 from the Tools menu or with hotkeys.
Don’t reset all of ARAM when DSPReset is sent. Fixes issue 3594
Add the ability to Get / Set Array data from SysConf
wiimote bd’s are now read from (or added to if < 4 exist) SysConf in theory you should be able to use any valid sysconf file now, but i would advise against using a dolphin edited SysConf on a wii Скачать:
Fix Unix build.
data/user/wii/shared2/sys/readme.txt isn’t really accurate or necessary anymore.
Move AES to common lib
move pch includes to vcproj file for discio
Allow control of BT.SENS and BT.MOT sysconf values. Thought BT.SENS would fix issue 3362, I don’t think it did though…
Feel free to revert if the options seem unneeded.
Added a game property for the «Enable CPU Access» video option. Patch by Link_to_the_past.
Update Wii save import / export to use the same replace list as FileIO
add a couple of country codes I found through redump.org database
Fixes some file handling in IPC_HLE
* change File::GetSize to fetch the size directly from the open file instead
of stat’ing it when challed with a FILE*
* use changed File::GetSize(FILE *f) instead of calling with file name in two
* remove «seek_pos % file_size» hack for ZTP, so one can seek to the end of
file again. Please check Zelda: Twilight Princess for regressions
* return error codes when reading or writing from/to a file
A lot of those changes are from j4ck.fr0st, so kudos to him.
I did not change the file open mode for ISFS_OPEN_WRITE to «wb». While that
would probably be more correct, it says in the comment that it might affect
Mario Kart Wii. I would prefer somebody with that game try that change
Please check your games for regressions (or even improvement). Some games that
may be affected are Zelda — Twilight Princess and Metroid Prime 3.
Fixes issue 1749
* Added 21 Arithmetic instructions to the JIT
* Used the DSPAnalyser to identify arithmetic/multiplier instructions that precede a conditional branch. This allows the JIT to skip updating the SR when nothing would read from it. Marked all arithmetic/multiplier instructions in the DSPTable for this purpose.
* Converted CheckExternalInterrupt into ASM
* Fixed a couple instructions in DSP Load/Store
More FIFO works, Hopefully this commit can fix randoms hangs in Wii Music, Wii Sports, maybe in Wii Resort, etc. Please test your games now. This commit is not related with FIFO Overflown and Fifo linked desync.
* 2nd attempt to fix Alpha channel on ClearScreen